How was SAPHA formed?SAPHA was established in 1999 to provide a forum for South Asian public health professionals and those interested in South Asian health issues to share information regarding the health status and concerns of the South Asian community.
SAPHA connects people, ideas, organizations, and resources to bring about positive change. We are about creating a space for innovative change to happen in the South Asian community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How was SAPHA formed?
- What is SAPHA's vision?
- How does SAPHA accomplish its mission?
- What projects or activities is SAPHA involved in?
- How do I get more involved with SAPHA?
- What are Local SAPHA Chapters and where are they located?
- How do I start a Local SAPHA Chapter in my area?
- What is 'A Brown Paper' and how do I get a copy?
- Who can become a member of SAPHA?
- Who is considered South Asian?
- How much does it cost to become a member of SAPHA and what are the benefits of membership?
- Who is represented on the SAPHA Board of Directors?
- Who is on SAPHA's Board of Directors?
- How can donations be made to SAPHA?
- Are donations to SAPHA tax-exempt?